We're still alive! Barely. This was the month of being sick. The day after my last post, Noah began his 2 week bout with diarrhea. He most likely had the rotavirus. Then, since his poor immune system was stressed and mommy ain't makin' antibody-rich milk anymore, he came down with his first real cold and first ear infection. I honestly don't think it's possible to take care of a sick baby without getting sick yourself. So here I sit, 9 days into the cold from hell. I'm so ready for us all to be well again. Most importantly, Noah already is.
The weather in Denver has been fabulous lately. We have some green grass, trees are budding, and tulips are breaking through. I love it! Today we took a short jaunt over to the neighborhood park to enjoy the day. Noah doesn't seem to know what he thinks yet.
Um, I can't walk with these boats on my feet.
Drivin' with Daddy
The slide couldn't be less exciting
This may have been his favorite part
Watch out for Bears

Ugh, sorry to hear you've been so sick. It's the worst since there's no such thing as a day off anymore!
ReplyDeleteNoah is such a cutie! Jackson is the same way when we go somewhere new -- just observant, no cracking smiles while he's collecting data. It's cute in and of itself how serious they can seem.