There were a couple of things I forgot to mention in my last post. Noah has a couple of goofy habits right now, one which is kind of cute and the other which is kind of annoying. The first is that this kid is obsessed with washing his hands. Anytime something gets on his hands he looks at them with disdain and then asks, "wash? wash?" Once he actually gets to wash them he never wants to stop. He definitely loves water play.
The second less charming habit has to do with drinking. Somehow Noah has decided that spitting out his milk or water is really fun. He will walk around the living room taking big swigs, then lean over and spit it out with glee. He then says, "mess" which means he wants something so he can wipe it up. It's definitely become a game to him, so I just take his drink away and don't let him help clean it up. I really hope he stops this soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ha...does he want to wash his hands after cleaning up the mess? :D
ReplyDelete