It's my first full day of summer vacation! Eleven and a half weeks (82 days) of nothing but living the life of a stay-at-home mommy. I am so excited!
![]() |
| The first seconds of summer vacation captured yesterday afternoon! |
As you can see, Noah is becoming a big boy! He can drink out of a big boy cup without much spilling. He talks constantly, in full sentences. He has crazy, hyperactive, rambunctious spurts of energy which often involve using either Brian or myself as a human trampoline. He pretends to be a T-Rex, which involves squatted stomp-walking punctuated by frightening roars. He has growly tantrums over the smallest things. This morning it was because Mommy wouldn't give him any damn apples! Well sorry Noah, we don't have apples. Oh yes, he is definitely a two year old, through and through. And you know what? Despite the meltdowns, this has to be the most fun age yet! No matter how it happens, this kid is going to make an awesome big brother*.
(*Sorry, no, not going there. The second blood draw is tomorrow, and they said I should hear something on Friday. Until then, I'm not going to make you all overanalyze pee-sticks with me and try to say the right thing when you can't even figure out how I'm actually feeling about any of it.)


No comments:
Post a Comment