Obviously that's not good. I actually lost all hope by Monday and decided to test. I've never experienced such a lack of symptoms before. Unfortunately the test turned up positive from the HCG booster, but I knew that's all it was. I tested again on Wednesday to see if the line was fading and sure enough it was. I really wanted my level to be under 5 so they wouldn't make me repeat it Monday, but they gave me the option either way so I stopped my meds.
At this point, I've pretty much lost all hope for FET. We have two frozen blasts remaining, but we've gone through 8 already and have nothing to show for it. There's no guarantee the last ones would even thaw. I'm ready to try one last shot at a fresh cycle, no matter what the financial situation turns out to be. My in-laws have been beyond generous funding all of our treatments thus far and I expect nothing more from them. We'll find a way. I would give up all kinds of "luxuries" for Noah, so I'm willing to do it for his future sibling, too.

Hugs to you!! I am so sorry!! I wish you the best moving forward. I am cheering you on!!
ReplyDeleteCurse word. I'm so sorry Lisa. Don't give up hope. xxx
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Lisa {{{HUGS}}} Best wishes on your fresh cycle!
ReplyDelete