How Big Is Baby: This week's food comparisons include a Chinese cabbage and an eggplant. Baby should measure a little over 14.5" and weigh around 2 pounds.
Sex: Team Green til the end, but I almost always refer to baby as a he.
Symptoms: Nothing new this week. Same as last week.
Food Cravings/Aversions: I am still very interested in ice cream!
Belly Button: At this point, I think my belly button has reached its outermost position. I can't imagine how it could go any further. It's all popping out, but thankfully it's more like a small lump and not a big nodule or something.
Sleep: Still going great. Still thankful!
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Weight Gain: No idea.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. I broke out one dress this week, and I'm so excited to start wearing more of my summery stuff!
Movement: So I'm pretty sure the baby has completely flipped into head down position. I constantly feel him/her kicking and pushing his/her feet up on the right side of my rib cage. Some of the kicks have become pretty strong. I'm loving the new position and the increase in sensation I have again! I also think I'm starting to feel hiccups each day.
What I Miss: Getting off the floor easily. Picking up sweet little Noah.
What I’m Looking Forward To: My special education team from one of my schools is throwing me a "Sprinkle" Tuesday after school. They're the best!
Best Moment This Week: Noah has been a total cuddle bug lately. He also really likes talking to the baby. He rubs my stomach and says "Hi little baby" in the sweetest little voice. I love that kid!
Milestones: Another week closer!
The Bump:
I truly believe I am smaller than I was with Noah at this point. I also don't feel like I've grown that much in the last four weeks. We currently live about 3000 feet higher than we did last time, and I've heard that the higher the altitude, the smaller the baby. At times I worry about it, but most likely everything is fine and I'm just paranoid. I have my OB appointment on Tuesday afternoon, so I'll bring it up just to put my mind at ease.


You look great! I'm sure you're just more fit chasing after Noah =) Or maybe you just need more ice cream.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! You look great. :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully we'll see a growth spurt when you're at 1152 feet altitude. :)
ReplyDelete