How Far Along: 30w1d
How Big Is Baby: According
to BabyCenter, baby is around 15.5” long and weighs almost three pounds (about
the size of a large cabbage).
Sex: Team
Green! I still think it’s a boy.
Symptoms: I
had a major increase in ocular (silent) migraines last week (5 in 7 days). My
OB made me get checked out at L&D, where they determined everything looked
fine in terms of blood pressure and urine. My cervix was “thick, long, and
closed” and no signs of preterm labor. So they walked me over to the ER to
check for symptoms of stroke. Again, nothing. It was a big waste of three
hours, as I knew it would be. I also had a short bout with bloody noses and
went several days with ringing in my right ear. Who knows what is related to
pregnancy and what is just me these days!
Food
Cravings/Aversions: No aversions, and pretty much everything sounds good
these days!
Belly Button:
Still popping out like a little turkey timer.
Sleep: I don’t
know what I’ve done to deserve this, but I still sleep through the night
without any trips to the bathroom or shifting around to get comfortable. We are
currently away from home so I have noticed that I wake up with a sore back each
morning, but I think it’s because I’m sleeping in softer beds than usual.
Stretch Marks:
Nope, not yet. I’m sure a few will pop up in the end again.
Weight Gain:
At my 28 week appointment I weighed in at 128.8. Want to know something weird?
At my 28 week appointment with Noah, I weighed the exact same, 128.8. What are
the odds?!
Maternity Clothes:
Yes, all the time. And today, I got to rock a “maternity” swimsuit! It’s not
actually a maternity suit, but it serves the same purpose.
Movement: Baby
has flipped head down so I am constantly feeling rib kicks on my right side and
head butts to the cervix. Not always comfortable, let me tell you!
What I Miss:
Picking up Noah.
What I’m Looking
Forward To: Enjoying everything this summer has to offer! My maternity
photo session at the end of July. Just booked it today! I really regret the
lack of pictures I have from when I was pregnant with Noah, so this was
important to me.
Best Moment This
Week: Our arrival in Minnesota and the start of summer vacation!
Milestones: We’re
in the 30s! The countdown is really on!
The Bump:
My parents say I was born without a butt, and my baby bump definitely accentuates that lately!

Hope your migraines are better!! It is always better to be safe!! Glad everything is ok & looking good!!! Getting closer to meeting your little one !
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Time is flying by now, won't be long =) Hope your migraines go away *ouch*
ReplyDeleteOh yea...have a great vacation! Can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDelete