I can't help but think back to a year ago. I was in the middle of my last ever two week wait (didn't know that at the time though!), and I had a miserable cold. Brian took Noah trick or treating while I rested at home on the couch. My FET ended up being a bust.
Now, one year later, Halloween was a bit more fun! Noah was a very generic Spider-Man, and although I find the whole super hero phase to be predictable and boring, he was SUPER excited to be Spidey! Elodie was costumeless, but she did have some cute Halloween pajamas to wear for the big night!
We trick or treated in a friend's neighborhood since we live in an area where it's just not possible. Noah got tons of candy and had a blast with his friend Max. Their neighborhood is filled with mostly older retired couples, and I couldn't help but appreciate the effort some of them put into making cute handcrafted treats!
The scarecrow has a packet of hot chocolate and the sack has several packets of candy. Adorable! We also carved our pumpkin the night before. It wasn't fancy since we rushed it during the short 30 minutes we had between dinner and bedtime while Elodie napped.
With Halloween over, it's now onto my favorite time of year, Thanksgiving and Christmas! And I'm feeling particularly excited to celebrate the holidays as a family of four!






Noah made an adorable Spiderman! I know what you mean about the predictable of the costumes (K was Elsa for goodness sake) but their happiness reigns supreme =) And Elodie's PJ's were adorable. She is such a cutie pie! I can't believe those home made treat bags, so nice and creative.
ReplyDeleteAwe, so cute. Elodie looks so snuggly in her little pumpkin pj's and Noah makes a pretty snazzy Spidey too!
ReplyDelete