The ultrasound today was awesome! The doctor was having a rough time seeing my cervix using the abdominal probe, so he told me I would have to endure a vaginal probe. Whatever, not my first time to the rodeo. He was able to determine that my placenta is far enough away from the cervix to go for a vaginal delivery. Yay! We also saw that his kidneys are still outside the normal range, so he'll have to have his own ultrasound at 6 weeks. He weighed in at an estimated 4 pounds 8 ounces, which is at the 55th percentile. I'm really hoping for not much over 7, so slow down baby!
At the end the doctor offered to get us some pictures of our little guy. Then came the quote of the day, "You get the vag probe, you get 3D." So he gave us a free 3D ultrasound! It was so cool! I think he looks like Brian. He was hiccuping too, so we got to see him spasming away in there. The next time we see him, it will be in person!!!



Oh! Precious boy!
ReplyDeleteAaw... that's so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing what they can do these days. So glad that things are going well! 33 weeks...I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Hurray for the placenta moving to a good spot. Just a few more weeks- can you believe it? I'm looking forward to both of us meeting our little miracles. Good luck!!
ReplyDelete