Tomorrow we have our final ultrasound. I'm looking forward to seeing our little guy one more time before we see him for real. My biggest hope for tomorrow is that my placenta has moved a safe distance away from my cervix. I really want at least part of the process of having a baby to go naturally, and if conception couldn't be it, then labor and delivery better be. Although, that doesn't mean I want to go unmedicated. I know a lot of women want to try to deliver with as little medication as possible. I have never been one of those women. Picture Amy Poehler in "Baby Mama" sitting on her exercise ball during her childbirth classes. That's me. I really have no interest in being in any more pain than necessary.
I also hope tomorrow that we find that our little one's kidneys are looking normal. The doctor said his condition was mild back in December. I've read that mild pyelectasis usually resolves before or shortly after birth. Fingers crossed!!
33 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing
Current mood: Happy
Current appetite: Fine
Current energy level: Slowing down
Baby movement: Watching him move is simply amazing. I love seeing his limbs move all across my tummy. It could never get old.
Contractions: When I have contractions, my tummy contorts into the CRAZIEST shapes. We've taken some pictures and video, but I think those will stay away from the blog. A little too weird for the internet I think. :)
"Who's gonna harm their bodies with toxic dwugs?"
ReplyDelete"Ohhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!'
Seems like your pregnancy has just flown by!!! Good luck at your u/s!!!