When I uploaded Noah's 13 month photo, I realized I had a few other gems I had forgotten about over the last month.
He did this to himself, I promise. And he thought he was hilarious for it!
I can't remember what he was eating, but I totally captured a Calvin and Hobbes face.
Cuddling with his teddy bear. Also note the pen in his right hand. There was NO taking it away that night. Don't even think about it.
On Mother's Day, we took a hike to an amazing frisbee golf course.
It was not easy lugging a 20 pound toddler up the hill. But, it was a beautiful course!
Noah was zonked on the way home. Yeah, it's tough getting carried up that hill, Mom.
A recent lunch of steamed veggies and ham. It was only edible after I mixed in lots and lots of cheddar cheese. Don't judge me for the Thanksgiving bib.

WHAT!? A THANKSGIVING bib in May?! (Clearly Grandma needs to buy MORE bibs.) ;-)
ReplyDelete