Sunday, May 15, 2011

Noah's Birthday Party

It's pretty pathetic that it's taken me 3+ weeks to finally write this post. What can I say? I'd rather play with Noah every night and weekend.

For Noah's first birthday, we had a party with all of his grandparents in attendance, and most of my local friends and their adorable little babies. We had a great time and Noah got a lot of fun gifts. The poor little guy seemed a bit out of sorts with so many people in the house, so in the pictures he isn't his normal smily self. I think he had fun though!

Enjoying daycare friends, past and present

Wilson playing with the balloons

Emily and Autumn, and Heather and Sam

10-day old Vivienne

The cake was a bug theme, because he's our "little bug." And it was delicious! Target does a nice job!

Noah with his cake

Starting to chow down

Getting messy, and slightly comatose

Full-on cake mess!

Opening gifts after a sponge bath and wardrobe change

All of my wonderful friends and their sweet little ones!

3 comments:

  1. This post made me realize that my Noah is 14 months and I never posted about his birthday party. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pics! Its amazing how in the last picture all of you have little ones almost the same (approximate) age! Loved the cake mess! And Target does cakes!? Not in the NE I guess... would love to try it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cake mess photo is PRICELESS. Love it. ANd how can he be a year old already? It makes me sweat bullets over here with my 8-month-old...stop growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete