Noah, you are so silly these days. It's the little day-to-day things that don't get documented all that often. Sure we have little 20-30 second snippets of your goofy antics recorded on our iPhones. But most of them don't get written down here. Last night for instance you were walking around the kitchen, stomping just your right foot. You obviously thought it was very clever because it kept you entertained for at least five minutes. Then later as you drank your bedtime bottle*, you started poking your right arm out and repeating, "boop." Only you and God know why, but your Daddy and I were cracking up (and yes, we did get that one on video). It's just all those silly little things you do that make me love you more and more each day. I hope you will always embrace your inner goofball!

*And by bottle, I mean sippy. Today marks the second day in a row where you have not had a single bottle with a nipple. Woohoo!
Hey Lisa- I just wanted to let you know. Your blog has been comforting to me.I am a really small gal like you and can never put on weight. I've been totally stressed about not putting on much weight with my twin pregnancy. I am 15 weeks and constantly worry about lack of weight gain.....my tummy is still pretty flat in the mornings......nice to know you felt the same way but still had plenty of growth later and a healthy baby! Yay!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, perhaps THAT'S what he inherited from you! (His inner goofball.) And you thought he was all Brian...
ReplyDelete:-)
Yay for the sippy. We are transitioning too... and it has been one crazy week.
ReplyDeleteThese kids are so sweet and silly at the same time.
Did you have any trouble transitioning off the bottle? DH has refused to give up the final nighttime bottle, and it's a battle to get her to drink milk from any kind of sippy or cup during the day. Would love to hear if you have any tips...
ReplyDelete