Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going Private

I have made the decision to privatize my blog after a concern for my family's safety. I'm not going into detail, and maybe I'm just being silly, but my son means more to me than life itself and I'm not going to risk his or my identity here anymore. If you would like to continue reading, please comment here by the end of the day tomorrow with your email address.

Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Aaw... hope things are okay! I would definitely like to keep in touch. Please add me at mybabytobe@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to keep following you too. It's fun to read about a baby only a month younger than K. I'm drk2004@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to follow you. I have mainly been a lurker on your blog but have been reading for a while... mobe0623@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know mine...but don't forget to include me! Schellkrista@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no. I'd love to still follow:
    emilymorrisfoster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! So many people going private, I just realized I am forgetting to go to a lot of their sites now! Hopefully I will remember better now.

    arewethereyet.baby@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- I hope it turns out to be simply paranoia and not anything you really need to worry about, but I can understand wanting to be safe. I'm at zendriver@yahoo.com and would very much like to follow along as Noah grows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy :( Hope I can still follow! Allison DOT L DOT Dyer AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete