Friday, November 11, 2011

A Lesson...

... in cognitive therapy.

I have my biannual pap appointment this morning. My initial thought when I woke up was, "Oh boy, someone gets to be all up in my lady business today!"

But then I reframed it to, "This is the very first step towards pursuing an FET sometime next year."

And that makes me feel a lot more ok about the idea of plopping my feet in some stirrups.


Congratulations, you are now a certified cognitive therapist! You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I was due for a pap this past April, and I still haven't gone. And I had an irregular pap once, so I really shouldn't miss any.

    I just can't bring myself to start showing everyone my vagina again. I don't want my family doctor to do it, but I would have to be re-referred to my OBGYN. And since I don't want to use him when I have another baby (I want a midwife) then I think it's kind of awkward to go there.

    ReplyDelete