Saturday, April 28, 2012

It Begins

Well, here we go again! CD1 was Thursday, so I will be going in on Wednesday for a blood draw, hysteroscopy, doppler ultrasound, and trial embyro transfer (what a fun way to use half of a personal day). If all looks good, then we'll wait for my next cycle and move on to birth control pills on CD3. I'm really starting to get excited!

In the mail today I got the bill for our consult. Somehow it magically increased from the original quote of $175 to $320. Not happening, but nice try. They'll be hearing from me on Monday.

And because I just can't help myself, here's a cute recent picture of the boy smelling flowers in our backyard. (And no, we don't let him drink diet Dr. Pepper.)

3 comments:

  1. Lots of invasive fun coming up! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some great scheduling, getting all that done at once. I'm sure it saves you a lot of schedule-juggling over several one-thing-at-a-time appointments. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete