Time continues to crawl by. I went in for bloodwork this morning and the phlebotomist felt sorry for how sore I appear to be. All of my E2 and P4 levels continue to look great, so if that's any consolation... No, not really. I also got the hook up on needles by driving across town after work to a hole-in-the-wall pharmacy. They charged 8 cents per needle, which is a lot less than the Walgreens Specialty Pharmacy I've been dealing with. I really don't think the needle will make much of a difference in the pain I'm experiencing, but there's something about a shorter needle that seems easier to handle.
I still feel pretty asymptomatic. The progesterone seems to have finally kicked in and made my chest a little uncomfortable. Saturday night at dinner I felt a little nauseous, but that was also the last day I took an HCG booster shot. I continue to have cramps on and off which feel like burning ovaries. My pants feel like they dig in a little when I'm sitting, and at times things just feel full in my abdomen. I seem a little dehydrated, and very hungry. The constipation continues, but my headache went away. The fatigue is gone. When I was pregnant with Noah my extra nipple popped out like a turkey timer by 7dp5dt, but unfortunately it stayed permanently "popped" so I can't read anything from it. Bummer.
I know, I know. You really can't read into anything. I apparently was pregnant back at the end of May and had ZERO idea until I was 5 days late and thought, "Why the hell is my period not starting?!" However, I remain pretty convinced that this didn't work. And yes, I remain steadfast in my decision to avoid the POAS madness. My beta is on Thursday, and I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the phone call. I want to hear the news with Brian, so I think it's best to let it go to voicemail and listen with Brian at home. I risk the possibility that they won't leave the actual results in the message, forcing me to call them back on Friday, but if that happens then I will POAS Thursday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope that you hear great news in just a few days!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm actually impressed that you haven't been reduced to a puddle of blubbering self-pity by now. That may be how you feel, but you're presenting as pretty together. Hang in there, Sweetie. The Fat Lady hasn't sung. In fact, she's not even warming up. We won't know until we know. XO
ReplyDeleteThe wait is always awful, and this one seems particularly crappy because those shots are so painful for you. I really hope your feelings about this cycle being a BFN are wrong!
ReplyDeleteI think if you call ahead and ask them to leave the message with results they will. If you don't they probably will just ask you to call them back. I went back and forth every day from believing it worked and it was an utter failure. Hopefully you fall on the right side of the stats...everything crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI am wishing you good thoughts for thurs.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. *hugs*
ReplyDelete