Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I knew I wouldn't be able to actually follow through on my idea of jotting down something I am grateful for every day. Here is my attempt at catching up.
I am grateful that Noah recovered from his terrible illness just in time to be spoiled by his grandparents. We are kicking off a full week of Christmas since all grandparents reserved their own time slot this holiday. We are lucky to be in education so we can enjoy two weeks off each year to accomodate them all!
I am grateful for the white Christmas they are predicting for Denver. I can't remember the last time we had a snowfall on the actual holiday, and I am so excited! Call me sappy, but I like to think it's my Christmas gift from our two angels up above.
I am also grateful that we were able to get Noah's picture with Santa done in the "Nick" of time. (Sorry for the bad pun.) Turns out waiting til the last minute was a good idea because there was hardly any line.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment: