Sunday, December 16, 2012

Negative

As of Friday, my HCG level was finally below 5 (but still not 0) which is considered negative. No more blood draws for now. Yay!

In other news, Noah came down with a bad cough Friday night and developed a fever last night. He topped out at 101.8 today but ibuprofen seems to be helping. My poor little guy. At least he got sick the week before our Christmas break, and not during. Although there's still a chance that I will get sick over the break. Considering my luck, it's probably a guarantee. I am so over 2012.

And a quick funny story to end with. Last night Noah woke up around 4:15am coughing and crying. I went to get him and brought him in bed with us. We tried sleeping for a little bit while sharing my pillow, and at one point he asked for me. "Mommy?" "Yes Noah?" I turned my face toward him. He whacked me with the back of his hand and told me, "Go to sleep!" What a stinker!

1 comment:

  1. Happy you don't have the endure any more pokes for the time being. Sorry to hear about Noah, hopefully it passes quickly. At least he's retained his sense of humor =)

    ReplyDelete