| 11 weeks to snuggle this kid with no interruptions! |
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Let the Good Times Roll!
It's that special time of year again... SUMMER VACATION!!!
Today also marks the first day of Lupron shots. Bring it on! I am trying to get in a good, positive headspace for this FET. I'm a little nervous because I've been taking the meds to help my bloodflow, but I feel like it's caused me to have an endless menstrual period (mostly just brown spotting, but it's not going away or getting lighter). Not sure what to think. Anybody out there have experience with Pentoxifylline to help out the lining in their ute? I'm thinking it must be doing its job, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for snuggles! No idea on the med though! xxx
ReplyDeleteExciting!!! Summer vacay and a new cycle. Hoping you have the best of both =) No experience with Pentoxifylline...sorry.
ReplyDelete