Saturday, October 5, 2013

Regret

Note to self: next time things go south, listen to your brain and not your heart.

I have so much regret about switching doctors. And I don't mean away from Dr. A. I mean for switching back to him. He messed up all the blood tests. Guess what? I don't have Rh antibodies, either. They just tested me too soon after my last Rhogam shot. His lab killed off half of our remaining embryos. Why did we waste our time and opportunities there? So alas, here we are with what seems like a far more competent crew, but just 2 or 3 more chances. And we are also facing conversations of transferring 2 because 4 of our 5 remaining are frozen in doubles. It's a place we don't want to be. (Although yes, I do totally realize how lucky we are to have anything left after 1 IVF and 3 subsequent FETs all from the same batch.)

In other news, I love this kid!


He was super excited about our first snow. Seriously, how gorgeous is it?


2 comments:

  1. What a cute photo of your little guy!! I cant believe it has snowed where you live already!

    I am so sorry that you are regretting going back to Dr A. I really cant believe that some drs make the mistakes that they do. Wishing you the best as you move forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cutie!

    I can't believe they managed to screw up your tests. :( Do you feel like things would have been different if you hadn't gone back to him? Hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete