Sunday, November 3, 2013

Where's Your Head At?

Six days past transfer today. How am I feeling? In short, crazy. Which is typical. I'm going through all of the normal junk during the 2ww. I wake up in the morning feeling hot and sweaty and my chest aches and I think, "Maybe." Then I get the day started and within an hour I feel basically normal for the remainder of the day and I think, "Nope." After dinner when I'm exhausted from the day and this never ending cold, and my pants feel maybe a little tighter from dinner I think, "Maybe, but I doubt it." So about 5% of my day is maybe, 5% is maybe with doubt, and 90% is no way. Then I go to bed and wake up to do it all over again. Yippee.

Beta is still (you've got to be kidding me) 8 days away at 14dpt. Last time at the very same clinic I got my result at 9dpt. What's up with that? A nine day wait seems so much more reasonable, and much less crazy-inducing. My plan is to test Friday night so I have the weekend to either deal with bad news, or worry like an insane person about numbers. I hope I get to feel insane! No matter what, I expect the weekend to be difficult as it will be the one year anniversary of the shit ultrasound. Yuck.

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed!! You are brave to wait until Friday!!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the crazies of the 2WW. I always flip flopped daily too. The wait does seem insanely long. Can't wait to hear about your test on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting feels insane doesn't it? All the best and I will keep my fingers crossed that you get an excellent positive result. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to see how you are doing. Hope well and that you see great news tomorrow if you decide to test!!

    ReplyDelete