My journey through IVF, FET, miscarriage, and motherhood.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Sweet Heartbeat
We have a heartbeat! Sadly my OB's equipment isn't nearly as advanced as the RE, so we couldn't calculate the rate, but everything looks just perfect. I'm so thankful!!!
I'm Lisa. I met my husband, Brian, in high school German class back in '98. We got married in August 2004. We started ttc in July 2008, and welcomed a baby boy, Noah, in April 2010 as a result of IVF w/ICSI. We completed 4 FET cycles between 2012-2013 for baby #2, and succeeded once, only to find out we lost a precious girl around 8 weeks. We then got the surprise BFP of a lifetime on December 21st, 2013 and our daughter, Elodie, was born August 2014! We are so blessed!
Yay!! Praise the Lord! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWOO-HOO!!!! I'm so excited for you =)
ReplyDeleteSuper news!!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhh! This is such fabulous news L! Can I say congratulations now?!? Squee!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lisa. So happy to hear the great news :).
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDelete