How Far Along: 26w0d
How Big Is Baby: Different comparisons include a coconut, head of lettuce, or scallion. Scallion? Baby probably is around 13+ inches long and close to 2 pounds. Or so they say.
Sex: Team Green
Symptoms: Same old, same old. The braxton hicks contractions have been better this week. I'm happy about that!
Food
Cravings/Aversions: Nothing in particular, but I gravitate towards sweets. I guess I have been buying a lot of cherries lately. They are ridiculously expensive! 6.99 per pound?
Belly Button: Out
Sleep: Still great! Enjoying it while I can.
Stretch Marks: Nothing new. I don't really see the old ones either.
Weight Gain: I have no idea. I don't keep track. The odds of me gaining "too much" are slim to none, so whatever.
Maternity Clothes: Exclusively. I bought some maternity capri pants this weekend. It was not an easy task, and I'm not completely thrilled with them. My dad treated me to designer maternity jeans when I was pregnant with Noah, and I'm starting to think paying the extra money is worth it sometimes. The extra crotch fabric on cheaper stuff is NOT flattering!
Movement: It seems like baby is settling down. While I still feel him/her moving frequently, it all feels less obvious recently. I kind of wonder if baby rolled around to face my back. I really think s/he has adopted a weird position in there.
What I Miss: Picking up Noah is still about the only thing I miss. Although it would also be nice to be able to easily get up from off the floor when playing with or dressing Noah.
What I’m Looking
Forward To: The end of the school year. Three more weeks!
Best Moment This
Week: Noah has been pretty snuggly lately. On Friday night he came up to me and asked if he could kiss the baby. He kissed my belly, then crawled into my lap and cuddled. I love that kid!
Milestones: Another week down!
The Bump:
I feel like my growth has stalled out. I don't look any bigger (maybe even smaller?) than I did at 24 weeks. This also makes me wonder if baby has shifted into a different position.


A scallion? That makes no sense. And I do think you look a little bigger.
ReplyDelete