Monday, August 31, 2015
Stitch Fix Fail
I'm not even going to bother posting pictures. In some ways it felt like a duplicate fix. I got another ugly pleather clutch, another pair of one-size-too-small jeans (purposely distressed with big rips all down the thighs), and a black and white striped baggy shirt-sack. Plus a black and white cardigan that was ill-fitting and a flannel button-down which is not worth the $58 price tag. In my feedback from last time I specifically said that I do NOT need purses because I rarely leave the house without a baby and diaper bag. I also said that the jeans were maybe a little too small and that I wanted more COLOR with tops. So when I saw this shipment I was completely dumbfounded. Did the stylist not read the notes AT ALL?! Then I noticed that I had a different stylist this time, so I doubt she even saw the notes. I thought you stick with one stylist so they could get to know you and your general style and preferences. For those of you who have used Stitch Fix, have you had a consistent stylist? Would you complain? I don't think it's fair to lose my $20 styling fee when they completely ignored my feedback and sent me the exact same stuff I said I didn't want. I'm annoyed. >:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I definitely wrote a note of complaint after my awful one and it was way better after that. If you want to keep the same stylist for sure, you have to request that each time, otherwise I think they only stay with you if you buy everything, which HAHA, due to budget no way will I ever do. They credited my $20 stylist fee and paid WAY more attention to my notes in the following fixes.
ReplyDeleteI have gotten probably 6 (?) fixes and have never had the same stylist twice, even if I requested to keep one. They must have a big turnover. Unclick the accessories, for sure. I have always hated their accessories. I got an orange pleather clutch once (honestly, send that to a Vols fan or something- no one else would wear an orange clutch) and earrings with a big glob of dried glue on them. Waste of an item, for sure.
ReplyDeleteI would complain. You took the time to write feedback and it was totally ignored. They should credit your $20.
ReplyDelete