I was much more excited about this month after last month was so good. Initially I felt really "meh" about this box, but a few pieces have really grown on me in the last 24 hours. I would love to get feedback!
I tried on the Just Black Jimmy Skinny Jean ($88) with not much hope because once again they sent me the wrong size. And at first I thought, "Yup, too small." But after trying them on again today for Brian, I'm thinking they might actually be exactly what I've been waiting for. Thoughts?
I tried on the Just Black Jimmy Skinny Jean ($88) with not much hope because once again they sent me the wrong size. And at first I thought, "Yup, too small." But after trying them on again today for Brian, I'm thinking they might actually be exactly what I've been waiting for. Thoughts?
The rest of my box included four shirts. Again, I was kind of blah about all of them yesterday, but after trying them on again today, a couple of them may be keepers. First up is the Market & Spruce Aleah Heathered V-Neck Dolman Top ($48). I like the color a lot (seems to bring out the green in my eyes), and I like the fit. I also have nothing currently like it.
Up next is the Market & Spruce Colibri Polka Dot Print Top ($48). The more I wore this shirt, the more I liked it. It could be dressed up or down, and it would layer nicely with a cute jacket (which I don't own yet). If I were still working outside the home, I don't think I would hesitate. Buy it anyway?
![]() |
| Obviously needs some ironing, too! |
Last, I quickly threw on the Papermoon Minton Crew Neck Blouse ($48). I knew right away that trying it on wasn't going to make me like it. I was right. Plus, the pattern is too similar to another shirt I already purchased, and with less appealing colors. This one is an easy no.
What do you all think? Am I considering the right pieces? Also, any suggestions for my uninspired hair? I haven't cut it since June 2013. Ugh.
And as always, if you want to learn more, or try Stitch Fix for yourself, you can do that by clicking here!
(If there were any insane typos or obviously incomplete or incoherent sentences in this post, I blame Elodie who was sitting on my lap and constantly banging the keyboard. :) I can't tell you how many times I hit delete and attempted to retype my thoughts!)




I think the jeans look like they fit you great! I'd totally keep them.
ReplyDeleteI actually like the sweater on you the best - you're so slender that the sweater doesn't make you too bulky & it balances nicely with the skinny jeans. That's my vote!
Can your mom vote? I like the sweater a lot, too, but acrylic is always a yuck. It's very flattering on you, though.
ReplyDeleteIf I haven't admitted previously I am so CHEAP when it comes to clothes so I'm not sure I'm any help at weighing out the prices here...but I do think the pants and sweater are very flattering and pretty. The pale pink color looks very nice on you. I also like the black and white top. I have a similar one and have found it very versatile.
ReplyDelete