Friday, October 9, 2009

Dream Count

Last night I dreamt that we had a baby girl. It was the first time I dreamt about an actual baby. Up until now I was only ever pregnant in my dreams. That brings the baby gender dream count to: Boy-2, Girl-2. I'll be thrilled no matter what.

This morning we had a faculty breakfast. I told the teachers at the table where I was sitting, and the next thing I know, one of the teachers yells out, "I have an announcement to make! Lisa is having a baby!" Then everyone started cheering and clapping. I think my face turned cherry red, but it was a great moment. I thank my lucky stars every day!

1 comment:

  1. Baby dreams! Sweet. :D Now that kind of excitement from your teachers is the way to react when you find out someone is knocked up! :D

    ReplyDelete