I'm anxiously waiting for my next OB appointment this Thursday. As far as I know, I'm not getting an ultrasound which bums me out. I would totally pay extra, and if they wanna use the wand I'd put my legs in stirrups in a heartbeat. (Oh how IVF cures modesty.) I am expecting a fetal heart rate check, so I guess that'll have to do. I'm also going to demand a flu shot. Like hell I'm waiting til their flu shot clinic on the 24th. All kinds of nasty stuff is going around all three of my schools. I need something NOW!
The in-laws were in town over the weekend. It was a nice visit, but too short. We did some baby shopping, and they were kind enough to buy us a crib and dresser. We don't have them yet, but you can check the crib out here.
12 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing really
Current energy level: Pretty tired still
Current appetite: HUNGRY!!
Current mood: Happy (for 12 weeks and for the Vikings winning so far :)
Current weight: 114
Nausea?: Nope
Baby bump: Oh, it's there, but no photo this week. 13 weeks will be the 2nd tri, so we'll get one up then. For now, I don't see much of a difference from last week and I blame any increase on some major constipation/bloating. I'm starting to feel chubby. When I'm sitting, my chest presses down and my pants push up, so my tummy is squished up like an accordion. Not enjoying it, but it's a nice constant reminder that something is growing in there!

Wow, it's hard to believe it's already been twelve weeks. I'm so happy for you to reach this milestone. It's a big one! I was kind of laughing that your principals didn't seem impressed. "If only they knew," is so correct! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 12 weeks! :) And yay for the shopping! Good luck for the OB appointment, mine is a week from today.
ReplyDelete