We are two weeks away from finding out the sex of our little one. All of our family thinks it's a boy at this point. It seems like everyone I know that had an easy pregnancy had a boy, and everyone with a rough, morning sickness-laden pregnancy had a girl. Baby is also extremely active, which makes me think boy. I took a couple of cheesy online gender prediction quizzes with mixed results. And the needle over the tummy trick said girl, but we shall see!
19 week update:
Current cravings: Nada
Current energy level: I've become a morning person. I'm always in bed by 10pm.
Current appetite: Let's put it this way. I've been having Thanksgiving feast fantasies for a month, at least! And usually I don't care much about it.
Current mood: Relieved
Baby movement: Baby has become quite active. Brian is able to feel him/her move daily as well. It's so much fun to share that with him!
Finally, I want to send out some prayers and support to my fellow cyclesista Allison, who lost her precious son Wyatt last week at 18 weeks. It's just so unfair.

Sending prayers your way as well. Thank you for the comments :)
ReplyDelete