Monday, February 1, 2010

29w0d

The last couple of days have been all about the nursery. I guess it was picking up the chair yesterday that got us inspired. It's fun seeing it all come together now. Last night I started reading a Winnie the Pooh book to baby. I am so ready for April, and now that it's February, it's starting to sound close! (But it still feels like forever away.) I just want to meet my little man!

29 week update:
Current cravings: Chocolate
Current mood: Mellow
Current appetite: Normal
Current energy level: I'm starting to get pretty tired again.
Baby movement: I've started to feel a lot of hiccups. It feels like a twitch in my abdomen that sticks around for 5-10 minutes. And he tends to thrash a little when it happens.
Contractions: They come and go throughout the day most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment