Monday, February 15, 2010

31w0d (And Why I Love My Mom)

9 weeks to go! We're getting antsy!!

My mom visited this weekend. Since we're all in education, we were able to enjoy a three-day weekend together. And boy did we put her to work! Sadly, I didn't get a lot of her artistic genes. But at least I can still benefit from them. THANKS MOM!!!!

My mom taping the tree by the crib

Brian painting the birch trees

Birch trees finished

More birch trees and an owl (My mom did the small branches, leaves, and owl all freehand)

Brian and I made the leaves out of various fabrics

31 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing much
Current mood: Kinda up and down. I think hormones and exhaustion are getting the best of me.
Current appetite: Healthy
Current energy level: I'm starting to get more tired all the time
Baby movement: He's getting strong and still very active. The other day he was running his leg or arm across my rib cage. It felt REALLY weird!
Contractions: Still several here and there throughout each day.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, the room is so cute! Go Mom and Hubby! I can't believe that you only have nine more weeks. Time is flying! I can't wait to see your little monkey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nursery is too stinking cute. You can send your mom over to my house in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trees are gorgeous, and the nursery absolutely adorable. Just a few more weeks... this is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete