Monday, March 29, 2010

Full Term! (37w0d)

We did it! Full term! Woohoo!

I've managed to relax a bit since Friday. My mom and her best friend got into town yesterday afternoon and threw me a mini impromptu shower. Her friends bought us all kinds of adorable baby stuff. Very fun! Today we went grocery shopping (where I got another ocular migraine so I was sent to sit in the car) so my mom can cook and freeze meals for us to be eaten after baby is here. I'm sure we'll really appreciate it when we get there! I had planned on packing a "go bag" today, but after my eye migraine I was kind of useless for the rest of the day. So much so that I almost forgot my weekly update!

37 week update:
Current cravings: Nada
Current mood: Is tired a mood?
Current appetite: Normal
Current energy level: I'm either a crazy nester or a lump on the couch.
Baby movement: He's still a little foot jabber. And hiccupper.
Contractions: Still same frequency, but growing a little in intensity.
Current weight: 138 (I forgot to post this last week after my dr. appt.) So I've gained 28 pounds in total.

2 comments: