Friday, March 26, 2010
Snow Days and Spring Break
I wish both of those things did not exist right now. So on Wednesday we had a snow day. I almost had an aneurysm I was so upset. I have way too much to get done before my maternity leave starts to take a day off. Since I couldn't get work done, I totally lost my mind "nesting" all day. I washed all baby clothes, blankets, burp cloths, towels, sheets, and mattress toppers. Brian stayed out of my way for the most part. He was a tremendous help when it came time to put contact paper in all of the dresser drawers and closet shelves though. (For some reason, our brand new and not cheap dresser had rusty red dust that wouldn't wash out of the drawers. Very annoying.) So I'm feeling much more prepared on the home front. But now it's Spring Break, and I am FREAKING OUT about how much I still have to get done at work. So many IEP reports to write. Not even funny. I actually might go in for a couple hours over break to try to get some stuff knocked off my list. If our little man decides to show up early (and technically he could arrive any day since he's considered full-term on Monday), I might just lose my mind entirely. I hate feeling this way!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh, I am so sorry! It's horrible having things hang over your head when you just want to get it done. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete