Thursday, April 22, 2010

Noah is Here!



Noah Brian joyously entered our lives at 8:34pm on 4/21/10. He weighed 6lbs, 12oz, and measured 19.5 inches. More soon!

9 comments:

  1. OK, now I really am a Gamma, and not just of the furkids! I love the lower photo - he looks like he is saying: "I am not sure about this place - it's bright, cold, and noisy!!" Here's a virtual hug for all of you! ((((())))). I can't wait to get there and give you all real hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! Hope you all are well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! What a cutie. Congrats. Hope it was a great birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's perfect and beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous! Congrats, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome little boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's lovely - congrats! Can't wait for the details.
    So jealous of the second pic - we forgot to take one with her clamped cord in view. And by day 3 it had fallen off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah!!! You made it, you did it! you are a momma! Congrats, cant believe almost a full year has gone by since we started blogging! all the best. he is beautiful

    ReplyDelete