We went for an ultrasound Monday to check on his kidneys. The doctor called yesterday with the results, and said that his right kidney is totally fine. There is some minor swelling in the left kidney which is within normal limits, however he will go for another ultrasound at 6 months to make sure it continues to get smaller rather than larger.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Best Night Yet!
Last night I fed Noah at 9:10 pm, 2:20 am, and 7:10 am. Thank you little man!! Four solid hours of sleep felt great. And getting him back to sleep is getting easier. He fusses for a little while, and makes little squawks and grunts, but eventually he falls back to sleep. I can't remember the last time he stayed awake screaming. It seems like he's making up for the longer stretches at night by wanting to feed more during the day. That's a trade-off I will gladly take!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay to sleep and a good kidney result!
ReplyDelete