Sunday, January 30, 2011

9 Months!


It's hard to believe that I could've baked a whole new baby in the amount of time Noah has been in our lives. I know I'm becoming a broken record, but time is flying by so fast! Noah is becoming more of a little boy and less like a baby each day. It's bittersweet. Each month he gets more playful and independent, and his personality continues to emerge. He's so inquisitive and curious about his world, and I love watching him learn and explore. Then I watch videos of him at 3-4 months, and I think wow, where did my baby go?? I mean seriously, an itty bitty baby surely doesn't...
  • Weigh about 17-18 pounds
  • Wear size 3 diapers
  • Wear 6-9 and 9 month clothing
  • Drink 25-30oz of milk/formula a day
  • Eat big boy food like puffs
  • Sleep through the night for 10-11 hours every night (FINALLY!!!)
  • Take just 2 (long 1.5-3 hour) naps every day
  • Drool/chew like a monster in anticipation of teeth (I predict we'll see our first tooth sometime this month, mark my words!)
  • Babble constantly, exploring sounds like "pthh," "tssstth," and "bbwah"
  • Crawl on hands and knees, like a pro
  • Pull up on every piece of furniture in sight, including TV stands, sofas, tables, and people (ok, people are not furniture, but just as fun!)
  • Cruise from Mommy to the table to the couch
  • Roll like an angry alligator when you try to change his diaper
  • Laugh as you chase him around the house
But I really wouldn't want it any other way, because OH MY GOD I love this little boy!


Taking his monthly photos is becoming a challenge! He tries to rip off his sticker and eat it, and he won't sit still for even a second. This was him nearly taking a header off his chair. He was trying to get to Mommy of course! :)

1 comment:

  1. Listen, Missy, if he's crawling, he's still a BABY! (Quit rushing things. I can't wait to visit and get my hands on that little baby again.)
    - Grandma Cheri

    ReplyDelete