The temperature right now in Denver is somewhere around -11. If we still lived in Minnesota, it would be a wear-your-long-johns-and-suck-it-up day. But for Denver, this is unusually cold, and with overnight lows around -20 and windchills far colder, school was canceled city-wide. Which means we get the day off! And bonus days with Noah are the bestest!
Our furnace can't keep up today, so Brian braved the elements and bought some firewood. Noah was captivated by the flames. Lots of schools are closing again tomorrow, so I've got fingers crossed for one more day of this.
In other news, a good friend of ours went into labor today after her water broke this morning. We're looking forward to meeting their daughter, and hope that it's another smooth delivery!

We have those ducky jammies! Ducky feet! We have a snow day tomorrow, but I have a work meeting I have to call into from my home office. What to do with the boy, what to do....I'm hoping a neighbor can pop over for an hour to entertain him while I'm on the phone. Otherwise, bonus day with the boy!
ReplyDeleteYou know, Sweetie, you're going to have to watch him around matches! :-)
ReplyDelete