| Yes, I can count. I know there are eleven pictured. One of these gorgeous little embies became my sweet little Noah! (The one on the far left, I believe.) |
Thursday, July 5, 2012
One Week
Tomorrow morning I go in for my lining check. If everything looks good, they will give me my first (of four) trigger shot in the office. We are one week from transfer. I am getting excited, but I have to admit small pangs of anxiety are developing. My main preoccupation is about the thaw. I am the kind of girl who throws away perfectly good frozen meat because I'm convinced it sat in the freezer too long and probably won't be okay to eat. Our embryo's have been frozen for almost 3 years. They don't "go bad," do they? I hope they survive well! We just need one perfect little guy (or girl). Surely one of these ten can live up to the challenge. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a gorgeous picture! :) I love staring at the picture of the two embryos we transferred, trying to discern which is Arlo. It never fails to thoroughly blow my mind to look at my son and think, "Kid, I know what you looked like as a mere cluster of 7 cells."
ReplyDeleteI crack up at your throwing away of probably good freezer fare out of fear it's spoiled...I do the same thing. I have a gut full of confidence, though, that one of these 10 beauties is the ticket. :)
Good luck tomorrow morning!
Look at those beautiful embies! Considering that embryos stored 12 years resulted in twins...I think your three-year-old ones are going to be prime!!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI am the opposite of you! I could never throw away frozen meat just because I think it's been frozen for too long.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, girly! Wow, only a week away now!