| GAZUMP! |
| At the zoo, Noah told anyone who would listen, "It's Simba!" He loves reading his "lion book." |
This little boy is still solidly in a mama phase. Sometimes Brian can't even be in the same room. He will seriously order him out of the room with a scowl on his face. He also yells at Gilbert for being on my lap. Since Gilbert had knee surgery, I've been giving him more attention. This seems to piss Noah off. He yells, "No Gilbert, that's my mommy!" and then begs me to make him move. One day I asked if he could please share mommy's lap. You can see how he felt about it.
I felt like I had way more to say, but I've also felt distracted lately. I really love this kid, which is why I hope we get a chance at another. He would be the coolest big brother ever. I had 7-8 vials of blood drawn this morning for about $2000 worth of tests to be run. Thankfully our new clinic contracts with a lab that actually works with our HMO, so at most we will only pay a few hundred. Birth control starts tomorrow. Here we go again!

Sweet boy! Yay, here comes the next rodeo! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSounds like Noah is doing awesome =) Our DD is also playing a lot of pretend right now. We're usually running from the lion and tiger chasing her. Fun that he kisses you alive, so cute! Wishing you tons of luck with the testing...
ReplyDelete