FET:
Ultrasound and bloodwork looked good. We are moving forward with the FET. Yay! I'm starting to have moments of excitement about this cycle, but most of the time I feel pretty removed from it. I found out that my cousin had her baseline ultrasound today as well and they found a big old cyst which has canceled her cycle. I'm bummed for her because it means more waiting, and we all know how much the wait sucks. I was also looking forward to going through all of this together. Hopefully she'll get the green light soon enough!
Ed:
Today he started to wake up more. He responded to requests to stick out his tongue. This is a really good sign! He was also taken off of dialysis and whatever medication or device that has been helping his heart pump. There is still a long way to go, but things feel more positive than before.
Everything else:
The refrigerator repairman came out today. He fixed one thing, and ordered yet another part which won't be installed until Wednesday. You really have no idea how much you value your fridge and freezer until you no longer have them. And having all of your food spoil? Such a bummer! I just want it fixed so I can trust that my meds are properly refrigerated. Grr...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOO-HOO for you and Ed!!! Hope your fridge comes to the party on Wednesday...
ReplyDelete