Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fun With Friends

Over the weekend we met up with Val, Noah's former daycare provider. We grew pretty close to her over the two years that she watched Noah. I'm still sad he had to give her up with the move. Noah and her daughter Livey absolutely adore each other, so it's important to me that we keep in touch with them. We met up at a park in Golden this weekend, and I snapped a few cute pictures of the two of them. It's Brian's family "tradition" that the men marry older women, so perhaps Noah will follow suit. I know Livey talks about it already! :)

Livey wanted to hold hands.

When I asked if I could take her picture, she immediately struck this adorable pose. I'm not sure she's really only 3! Noah just looks like a goober with his dirty face, but he wouldn't let me wash off the 3 cookies he ate.

Another one of Livey's adorable poses! How cute are they?

And thanks to some peer pressure, Noah was brave enough to try and fall in love with the super tall corkscrew slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment