I'm in another countdown. U/s #2 is on Wednesday. I can't wait to meet with my doctor afterwards and thank him for everything (provided all is still well). I especially want to thank him for properly scaring me into transferring just one. Not that I'm anti multiples, but I was scared to death at the thought of more than one at a time. I am so, so thankful for how well this has gone so far. However, I'm still super cautious. I've been coveting people's baby tickers, but I'm too afraid to put one up on my blog yet. There are some close friends who are still out of the loop for fear that I'll have to take it all back. My friend's loss really has me freaked out. I did finally crack and buy a Be Band (okay 2, I suck at choices, so I bought both black and white). I am sick of holding jeans together with rubber bands!
I've decided to start something new on here. I think it would be fun to start documenting some info that I can reflect back on throughout my pregnancy. And soon, I think I will start the belly photos, even if I don't have one worth photographing just yet.
Current cravings: Spaghetti and meatballs, ice cream and chocolate sauce
Current energy level: Constantly exhausted/drop dead tired
Current appetite: Constantly hungry, and when I get hungry, I am HUNGRY!!!
Current mood: Moody
Current weight: 110
Nausea?: Off and on icky feeling, especially in the AM or when hungry (but all day yesterday). No vomit yet.
I think I have all the same cravings, moods, and energy level and am not yet even done with IVF take 2...Ha! I will be prepared for pregnancy, then, I guess. :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the "status update" on cravings and such...just the stuff I love to read in IVF blogs...details, love'em!
ReplyDeleteYES to the icky when hungry and the HUNGRY comment!!!!!
ReplyDelete