My first OB appointment has been set for 9/17. I'll have my third u/s in as many weeks. I don't think I could ever get enough of them! I am concerned though that the secretary for my department is going to wonder what's up with all of my doctor appointments. I'm pretty sure the principal at one of my schools is going to be a little miffed as well. And when she finds out I'm pregnant... Oh man. I took over this year for someone who went on maternity leave in April. It's gonna be some serious deja vu for the staff when they find out their replacement school psych will also be leaving in April.
In other pregnancy related news, I've started to notice some physical changes. It's becoming more common for me to look insanely bloated at night. Brian thinks I'm getting a bump already. I'm not sure what I think yet. But none of my pants have been comfy since the stims, and it seems to be getting worse. This weekend I am on the hunt for a solution!
I hope you all have an excellent holiday weekend!

Yay for the little itty bitty baby bump! Even if it is invisible to you, it's definitely something to be cheered for. The schools and staff will deal. :)
ReplyDeleteI was laughing when you said you want to kiss your doctor and embryologist. Even though my IVF round one was negative, I still adore my ultrasound tech and nurse. On my last appointment, I took them candles and cards in thanks. :)
I told my doctor I heart her at the WTF follow up appointment. She's so honest and caring, it slays me. Looking forward to seeing her thrice a week for Round Two starting this Monday...
ReplyDelete