Time is apparently flying, yet it seems to inch along, too. I can't believe I'm a quarter of the way there. Crazy. In some ways I still feel like I just found out. The lack of major symptoms or any bump to speak of makes it feel a little surreal, too. I can't button jeans comfortably, but I haven't been able to since the stimming, so that's no proof. I have to believe that any week now something will magically appear (other than my nightly food baby).
10 week update:
Current cravings: Oranges, spaghetti
Current energy level: Pretty darn sleepy
Current appetite: HUNGRY!!
Current mood: Growing optimism
Current weight: 112
Nausea?: Nope
And finally, some photos of me:
Pre-IVF
9w6d

Before you know it that belly will be unrecognizable as your own! Congrats on the 10 week mark.
ReplyDeleteI can see a very tiny baby bump. That is adorable. Congrats on getting to 10 weeks!!
ReplyDeleteLol, I think my post-procedure swollen belly bump is bigger than your baby bump - nothing to brag about really! Congrats on making it closer and closer to the end of trimester 1...getting there!
ReplyDelete