Monday, October 19, 2009

14w0d

I'm starting the 14 week mark with a cold. No fun. I woke up yesterday with a headache and sore throat. One of the lovelier side effects of pregnancy that I've been lucky enough to experience is bloody nose gunk. And yesterday, it was worse than normal. I've been drinking a lot of fluids and resting as much as possible. I promised myself at the beginning of the school year that I would be lenient with myself around sick days. Unfortunately, I'm so dang busy at work that I just can't do it right now. And that is just lame.

Since my head is pounding, I'm keeping it brief.

14 week update:
Current cravings: Nada
Current energy level: Under the weather
Current appetite: Ravenous
Current mood: Unhappy to be sick

13w6d
The bump is definitely growing, mostly to the north it seems.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the baby bump getting bigger! Boo for the cold. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - Thank you for you EPT blows comment! You made me feel sooooo much better! The store was out of First Response when I went that's why I picked them up. ARGH! :D

    ReplyDelete