Monday, November 9, 2009

17w0d

Since the OB appointment there isn't a lot new to report. I've been feeling really frustrated about my current wardrobe. Although I have some maternity clothing, it feels like I'm playing dress-up with it on. It's all a little big still at this point. But all of my regular clothing seems to be shrinking and becoming much less comfortable. I feel like a frump no matter what I do. I'm also incredibly bipolar about my size. In the morning I wake up and think, "I'm not big enough" and then at the end of the day, I worry that I'm too big. Does anyone else notice a huge change throughout the day? I swear I double in size after dinner.

I called to make the appointment for the 20 week u/s, but I had to push it back to 21 weeks. I'm a little disappointed (I was hoping to do it at 19 weeks), but apparently they have one full schedule. So we'll know if baby is a boy or girl on December 8. Can't wait!

17 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing really
Current energy level: Daylight savings ended and I'm all messed up, which usually doesn't effect me.
Current appetite: Same as last week
Current mood: Happy
Current weight: According to the OB last week, 115.5
Baby movement: I have no idea what I feel!!

17 weeks

5 comments:

  1. I could barely get myself in for the 20 week scan the day before Thanksgiving! Though, Dec 8 ain't very far... you will know soon!

    If you are interested in taking an IVF survey (participate in a study)... check out my recent post. It has to be taken before 18 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Although not much changes for you, it's great to see you progressing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear yah! My body has changed so much and I have good and bad days. Then I just remind myself that it isnt about me anymore and I have to throw my selfish body image disorders out the window. In all honesty though you look beautiful, just a belly on you and women would love to have that prego body instead of the all around pregnant look that I for one have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that cute pooch!!!

    I hear ya on the wardrobe issue. Although, maternity is ALWAYS the best choice for me now. Anything else is just uncomfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. About cyclesista... there were talks about changing it from a paid hosting site to one of the blogging sites! I will let you know as things finalize.

    ReplyDelete