Monday, November 16, 2009

18w0d - The Discomfort Begins

Yesterday I was on my feet a lot. By the evening, my back and stomach were both killing me. I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to make it to April! How can I be so sore and uncomfortable already? I'm not complaining. I would rather be in my current state than frustrated and not pregnant. But still. As they would say in my native Minnesota, Uff Da!

18 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing really
Current energy level: Still not adjusted to the early darkness. Crazy.
Current appetite: Voracious
Current mood: Good I guess
Baby movement: I'm definitely feeling little kicks, punches, and what I think are body rolls. Twice now I've been able to feel it with my hand. It's amazing!

The progress from 16 weeks to 18 weeks is insane!!!

3 comments:

  1. Uf dah is right! I think about how sore my feet can get after a day of teaching. Add in the belly and back...hmm. In the future, if you want to complain, I say go for it! It's what you are going through right now. :) Go baby rolls! You have a little acrobat in there already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly has definitely popped! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling the baby move is the BEST part of pregnancy (other than the eventual outcome)! Enjoy it! I am so jealous that you have had no nausea or puking...still battling it over here. Hope the discomfort passes for you! For me, it came and went but was there to stay around 37w. :)

    ReplyDelete