I'm seriously looking forward to my mom and stepdad's arrival this evening. We decided to stay in Denver for all of the holidays, so everyone is coming to us at some point. The last time I saw my mom was the day I took my first HPT. I can't wait for her to see me now that I actually look pregnant!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I See You!
This morning I discovered that not only can we feel baby move, we can see baby move. Whenever s/he gives me a good whack, you can see my tummy move. I think I must be growing a freakishly strong little thing! Brian had fun this morning poking the spot that was moving. Baby responded several times before getting irritated and changing positions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG... that is awesome! :) You go in for the scan next week right? I am so excited for you! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy little girl has been a skinny little twig her whole life. It is just bizarre to see her in person. She's really pregnant! It's adorable. I'll be even more excited to meet the little one in April.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I thought your post was all warm and fuzzy and, then I read your mom's comment which was too cute! Enjoy your time with the fam! Keep poking that baby! hehehe.
ReplyDelete