Monday, December 7, 2009

21 Weeks

Anticipation of tomorrow's ultrasound is running high here! The poll I set up is confirming my prediction of boy. Two of our friends back in MN are expecting as well, and we're all due within a month of each other. They're both having boys, and you would think someone has to have a girl (I swear nearly everyone I know has had boys!!!). But, I still think this little munchkin has boy parts. My jaw will drop if I hear otherwise. We've devised a fun way to let our parents know tomorrow night, but I can't divulge the plan here since both grandmas actively follow my blog. :) No matter what the results, I can't wait to see what baby looks like now. It's going to be so cool!!!

21 week update:
Current cravings: Nothing
Current energy level: A little tired here and there
Current appetite: Hungry!
Current mood: Excited and impatient!
Baby movement: Baby's kicks, punches, and rolls are getting pretty darn obvious. It's amazing to see it kick through clothing. Yesterday was also the first time it felt like baby maybe discovered my bladder. For a couple minutes, every time s/he kicked it made me feel like I had to pee!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, Gamma Wendy is now dying to know what you two have up your sleeves!

    ReplyDelete