Monday, December 28, 2009

24w0d

Christmas has come and gone just as fast as it usually seems to. I could have received no gifts this year and been perfectly content just to be pregnant. It's truly the best gift I could ever hope for. I hope 2010 brings many of my Cycle Sista and IRL friends healthy pregnancies of their own! Too many of you have been waiting so much longer than anyone should have to.

Today we used our Christmas money to order the swivel/glider chair and ottoman for our nursery. (Click here to see it.) We'll have to wait 4-8 weeks since it's a custom order type thing, but we have time. It's so comfortable, I might even sleep in it before baby is born!

24 week update:
Current cravings: Chocolate (it had to happen eventually)
Current energy level: Great! A full week of sleeping-in has helped!
Current appetite: I can eat a lot more at a time now
Current mood: Happy
Baby movement: Sometimes I think he's throwing a dance party in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment