Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Passed!

No GD for me! I can now fully enjoy my pint of Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby without worry. :)

I've been feeling extremely impatient today. I had a dream last night that baby was here, and I had him in a bouncer trying to get him to sleep. There were a bunch of different music settings and I was trying to find one that he liked. When I woke up I was so disappointed that he wasn't really here yet. Sigh. Is it April yet?

5 comments:

  1. It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I failed, and I have to say that it sucks but isn't as bad as I thought it could be. And my DH has a whole list of delicacies I want him to bring to me as soon as Ishkabibble is born... starting with a chocolate croissant! Time is flying by. Not long now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment.
    It changed my day : )

    ReplyDelete